The SICE Tecnología y Sistemas identifies compliance with the following 6 principles as a fundamental requirement for the growth, technological progress and development of its employees:
- Generation of value, creation of jobs and well being as an economic driving force
- Quality as a determining factor that sets the company apart; permanent optimisation of processes
- Ethics, integrity and transparency as fundamental values of all employees, customers, suppliers and subcontractors
- Technical and technological development; promotion of innovation and research
- Customer focus
- Respect for economic, social and environmental surroundings
SICE Seguridad's executive board express these requirements through the Quality, environment and prevention of occupational hazards policy (spanish).
Maintaining an Integrated System of Quality, Environmental and Safety and Health at Work Management guarantees that these principles are followed in accordance with the international standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001:
Information security is one of the key aspects of an organization. Given its importance, SICE SEGURIDAD, through the application of a risk management process, preserves the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets.
The fundamental principles on which information security management is based are stated in the Information Security Policy.